Luncheon

12/28/2014

During the end of the month 2014, it happens that one of my lecturer during college time, Sifu (formerly known as aSir) manage to contact me through LINE. After a very short conversation, we finally decided to meet up at Bukit Bintang area. During our luncheon, we been talking and recalled back our memory lane and sweet time during college time. We also managed to share and exchange our thoughts about designs. We had a good chit chat and luncheon served with wantan mee behind Bukit Bintang area.

Thinking back the chit-chat conversation between us, I think it is time for me to contribute my thoughts back to the world wide web which been very useful for me 24/7 all the time no matter during studies or works. I have to admit that only few people in this world can influence me besides my parents and Sifu is one of them. That’s the reason I am started this blog.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe