Relection of Year 2014

1/12/2015

It’s the moment of year ends and starts again. the moment when, like everyone on earth, take years resolutions. All you need is a couple of hours of quiet time, a pen and a notebook or journal. You can also use your computer but I find you get a deeper connection when you write by hand.

2014 was a year of win and lose. many laughs and tears took place. different kinds of challenges and experiences been tasted by me no matter is sweet, sour, spicy or bitter. But at least i grown up and learn move forward smartly.

This year marks my forth years of working here since after my bachelor degree. I am lucky that i have a good boss and a group of helpful colleagues. With my current job position which i need to one leg kick everything, I tend to learn more things. time management and decision making is so important. I found out that my touch-up images skill is getting improved. learn to interact directly & indirectly with people. I would like to thank everyone for supporting me no matter what. Without you all, I am not the one am  right nowI.

If opportunity allows me, i would like to do some creative business perhaps. Like those pipit zakka or something that I can express my passion through design. Just hopping so. To be honest, it’s been a challenging year for me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe