virtual friend

10/05/2010

Well, this is my first kick for my blog.
I was given a task to create something for my virtual friend with post by my dearest lecturer.
I was stunted and blurred actually when "she" explaining & looking at me. It just like in the end of the world.

I finally come out with something for my virtual friend after for some time.
"Fantasy" is the theme for these.
Overall all is about my expression from daily life to my venture friend.



Artworks for my virtual friend.
There are three artworks with an envelope.



Here is my virtual friend.
She's beautiful and attrative. She has short hair. At the back of her appeared full with patterns of lights.
Some bubbles going around her.



Tree of life.
Show bout my what I see and experience in my daily life.
High building, cars, pack time, houses and many many more.
Everywhere in the city you have to lock yourself from any accident happen.




Some expression arts on the envelope that usually what i seen in life.



This image shows about me.
The arrows shows that I have no directions & always blur. That's why the face only have spectacles only. The water shows that I always have to squeeze my brain to do design. A fish bitting behind of the head shows I always get bullied by someone especially in working life.


Last but not lease, i hope that my virtual friend "understand" what am I trying to tell her. Lolx~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe