After Presentation

10/30/2011

thank God i had done my presentation for today.

There's few ways of doing a presentation actually which are
  • slides full with information
  • slides with minimum content plus some images
these two they have good and bad. I used the second method which is slides with minimum words and some images included. I began to realise that each every slide project out, after within a few seconds they saw on the slide they begun waiting and looking at me what I going to talk and present next.

Compared to the other one which is slides full with information, I realised that audience begin to concentrate reading the slide and just ignore what the presenter talk. After for some times the audience starting begin bored because they had finished reading and know what the presenter going to talk.

What I think that it is important that we should make audience amazed and feel excited to know what's the next surprise. Steve Jobs had done a great work for his presentation. Everyone is amazed during his previous presentation. Of course practicing and rehearse are quite important. Error will be found. Feedback and comment from friends will make your presentation greater.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe