Hop In

4/21/2012

it's been a while i did not update my blog. 
been very busy for working and exhausted after working hour. usually will just keep avoid from using my laptop because already a full day looking at monitor in my office. 

anyway anyhow, today been walking around around KL for a day especially Bukit Bintang area.
I realised that lots of thing had changed. i can say that the culture is changing there. one of the change is japanese culture been influenced rapidly here. u can see Daiso growing rapidly, they have their franchise at Sg. Wang Plaza & Pavillion. Isetan in Lot 10 for a long period. 
Pavillion had their own tokyo street. 
Now Muji had opened their first shop in Malaysia. Fahrenheit also is following the trend too.

muji in pavillion

It seems that Japanese culture been welcomed and influenced greatly among the local citizens. even myself too.
i love japan stuff. very design feel and it suits me. 
haha~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe