relection on myself

6/09/2012

there are something suddenly gone through my mind, how am i actually lately? am i still the 15 years old small boy? haha

well, i am somehow a guy wearing a spec with long hair. inspiration come i will be in my world, no one can interrupt me. i believe that on other friends view on me which include: "why you so blur?, do you still care for me?......... & etc" that so called my 'weakness' in their point of view. i can sometimes be very crazy & sometimes can be very serious. like to peer around for fresh cool stuff. don't know what this year i quite like to search those vintage stuff. For example, adana printing press, hot stamping by manual, how to book binding in olden days and of course lately very popular in the world - Muji's product. I can say that all this give me lots of inspirations when i do my design.

I always believe on mom's advise that she said: "forcing cant bring result" she always me that a man has to think of the matter's pro & con together with the reason & result which apply 5W
  • Who is it about?
  • What happened?
  • When did it take place?
  • Where did it take place?
  • Why did it happen?
I always apply her advice on my daily life and my inspiration idea too. thats all i want to reflect on myself today.
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe