beef noodle vs chopsticks

11/09/2012

went to eat beef noodle at the first saturday of november to get some inspiration for my brain. while i was enjoying the heavenly tasted beef noodle in my imaginative world, suddenly a young Russian tourist asked permission from me for sharing the same table with me. so i just gave her a "yes" respond to her and she happily sat down and start order her drink. after some time her lunch order came. a chinese chicken kuewteow noodle soup.

what make me start observing her is when she used a pair of chopsticks to eat. she was trying hard to use them to eat. and she quite surprised me is that she deep the kuewteow on the soy sauce and eat. its so salty to be eaten. local people will not do that, maybe some are.....

then i begun to find out that the longer she use the chopsticks, the harder she ate. people around her including me who sat just right in front of her at the same table start observing her and she felt so shy. so i decided to teach her how to use the chopsticks.

even though the kopitiam boss offer her a fork, she still trying hard to use the chopsticks. at the really end, she gave up and use fork to eat.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe