My Thought on What People Think of Me

9/30/2011



In the first week of class, we did some discussion on what we think of each other among classmates. Here are some writing regarding about strength and weakness of my classmates & myself too.





Below are what my college mates think on me:

Wang Yong
- always discuss together no matter having lunch or anywhere
- have same common interest
- have own future plan

Eng Suet Wei
- mystery guy
- experience in industry
- always topic crash when having conversation together
- thinking something different than others

Dai Ying
- conceptual (always think alone)

Li Qian
- always have own plan
- easy come easy go
- serious and simple guy
- always come out with money making plan

Seriously i am quite shocked and suprised when i heard of what my college mate mentioned what they though of me. After i re-think and revise back what they mentioned, I feel majority of them are right.

Exactly I am a quiet guy. I always thinking of something when i am quiet. There are lots of complicated stuff always running around in brain. What to do, I have lots of responsibility. That's make people think I am mystery. 

Being a nice guy in working environment is a bad sign. you have to learn to be tricky or rather called as cunning and wicked, always have the ability of flexibility to handle change.I always need to act fast and efficient. Besides, backup plan always be prepared behind of a plan when i was working just to cover my ass.

I pride myself on having long hair as in Asian countries lots of working environment do prefer short hair. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe