Influences

11/04/2011

Since so small i begin being exposed to colorful thing. My mom sent me to drawing learning center to enhance my drawing and coloring skills. I do love coloring and enjoyed it.

But frankly speaking my drawing or sketching skill is sucks. But i believe that that's my way, people might think this is ugly but i think is beautiful. Different people different opinion different perspective and different view, that's what i can say. I feel that sometimes ugly things might get popular and get attention or rather get appreciated.

While I am growing to some certain age before secondary school, then i been exposed to offset printing environment. I always played with papers, feel the paper and cut my finger at there. Papers, light box, inks, machines, film, PS plates, kerosine smell and each process from zero to finishing of printing always been playing in my mind till now. 

After completed my secondary education, I had been told by my parents to decide on what I want to do and to be in my future. I had few options to choose on that time which are business, arts & designs, or continue form 6 to get into local university.

There are reasons why I not choose between business and art & designs. It is because that in real life we always buy and sell. We always think and consider before buy and sell. It's something common sense in our mind which we always practice. It something theory and dead. In the other way round, creative is lively, something crazy and exciting. I can say that it more suit to my characteristic and personality. It's something that I like to do all the time.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe